I always keep a batch of these in the freezer! I absolutely love the combination of banana, coconut, and sunbutter. These frozen treats are healthy and refreshing!
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut butter
3 tablespoons sunbutter (or creamy almond butter)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons shredded unsweetened coconut
1) Line 12 cup mini muffin tin with parchment liners.
2) In a medium bowl mash banana with 1/4 cup coconut oil and coconut butter.
3) In another bowl, mix sunbutter (or almond butter) with 1 tablespoon coconut oil and dash of sea salt.
4) Put 1 teaspoon of banana mixture into each cup.
5) Put muffin tin into the freezer for about 5 minutes until the mixture hardens into each cup.
6) Scoop 1 teaspoon of sunbutter/nut butter mixture on top of the hardened banana mixture in each cup and spread it around so it covers the whole area of the cup.
7) Add 1 teaspoon of banana mixture on top and spread to cover the nut mixture.
8) Put back into the freezer and freeze approximately 5 minutes until set.
9) Sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Enjoy!