SWEET AND TANGY SRIRACHA AND LIME BAKED SALMON
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- optional: green onion for garnish
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and heat oven to 425°.
- In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, agave, honey, sriracha, salt and soy sauce. Place salmon in the baking dish, pour the lime and soy sauce mixture over top. Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky, 15 minutes.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion.